Northern Hills Slo-Pitch is a fun, friendly, non-competitive league. Player ages range all the way from 18 to 80 years old, couples, singles, families. Standard slow pitch rules apply, with some modifications to enhance safety and fun for everyone. Skill levels vary from complete beginners to seasoned players looking for a fun league with their neighbours and the opportunity to make new friends. You do not have to live in Northern Hills to play in this league, however, a membership in the Northern Hills Community Association is required.
- Play in your Community
- Equipment provided other than glove
- NHCA member benefits
- Sponsor Prizes and Give aways
- We encourage players to create teams and then when each individual goes through the registration process enter the team’s name in the friend request area.
- New players or unattached players not registering to a specific team will be distributed amongst the available teams that have space (couples will be kept together).
Number of Participants: We are a new program entering into our second year and as such do not yet have stabilized numbers.
- A minimum of four (4) full teams of 14-18 players are required to run a round robin league
- More than 30 players but less than 4 full teams. Players will be assigned a time slot and teams will be determined at the field each week.
- Less than 30 registered players by May 1st (the program will be cancelled with full refunds less the community membership)
- May to August.
- Games are Sundays 4:00, 5:30, 6:00, 7:30(times subject to change)
- Games are at Country Hills Park
- No games scheduled on long weekends (May Long, Canada Day, August Long).
- The season has been extended to account for cancellations due to weather or AQI.
- There will be an end of season tournament with a trophy and bragging rights for the winners
Registration cost is $55, plus a valid Northern Hills Community Association membership (individual or family)